Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gecko codes wont download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dolphin fails to download gecko codes whenever i click download codes. its been doing this for a week or more so. Why is this happening they worked before? I have no clue if this should be in support or codes category.
The fix is pending. The cause was a change in the website that the codes are downloaded from.

The fix, for reference: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/7721
Ah ok thanks
Merged.
Hello,

I have the problem that the Gecko Codes I add manually doesn't work. I've used this Tutorial on Youtube: Click

And it doesn't work.

So.... how do I use Gecko Codes now? I use the Stable Version of Dolphin 5.0, 64x.

Please help me.

Thank you!
(04-02-2020, 04:34 AM)xX_Gamer_Xx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have the problem that the Gecko Codes I add manually doesn't work. I've used this Tutorial on Youtube: Click

And it doesn't work.

So.... how do I use Gecko Codes now? I use the Stable Version of Dolphin 5.0, 64x.

Please help me.

Thank you!

If you download the latest development version of Dolphin, you won't need to do it manually.
(04-02-2020, 05:22 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you download the latest development version of Dolphin, you won't need to do it manually.

I tried to download the gecko codes and I get the same error message like the people before me which explained the issue.
(04-02-2020, 05:30 AM)xX_Gamer_Xx Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to download the gecko codes and I get the same error message like the people before me which explained the issue.

And you used the latest version of Dolphin, 5.0-11825?

Anyway, if that doesn't work, there development builds have an option to add whatever Gecko code you want in the GUI, without having to edit INI files.
(04-02-2020, 05:31 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]And you used the latest version of Dolphin, 5.0-11825?

Anyway, if that doesn't work, there development builds have an option to add whatever Gecko code you want in the GUI, without having to edit INI files.

I use the Stable Version of Dolphin, 5.0  nothing with "-11825".  If that's the case, I'll have to use the development build of it?
(04-02-2020, 05:35 AM)xX_Gamer_Xx Wrote: [ -> ]I use the Stable Version of Dolphin, 5.0  nothing with "-11825".  If that's the case, I'll have to use the development build of it?

Yes, you will need to download a development build of Dolphin, like I said in my first post.
Pages: 1 2