Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Has anyone ever thought about playing mario sunshine with a n64 controller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what it would be like and in my mind i was thinking this is gonna be horrible but i got 3 shine sprites with the controller and it wasnt too bad. my only issue is mapping thex button to switch fludd nozzle. i didnt want to give up the c buttons or the z buttons so maybe i can replace the r button instead
(01-23-2019, 06:50 AM)thisbirch221 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what it would be like and in my mind i was thinking this is gonna be horrible but i got 3 shine sprites with the controller and it wasnt too bad. my only issue is mapping thex button to switch fludd nozzle. i didnt want to give up the c buttons or the z buttons so maybe i can replace the r button instead

How are you going to spray the water then?
(01-23-2019, 01:54 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]How are you going to spray the water then?

yeah i did not think about that. R is going to stay as spray and maybe  l could be switch. or start but then i cant pause
The real question is how are you going to control the water spray intensity on an N64 controller, which lacks analog triggers?