Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

maccidonaldi

hi, Ive got a Logitech dual action gamepad which looks like this : http://ucables.com/img/extra/LOGITECH-DU...3260-1.jpg

But If I want to configure the pad, I can not assign the buttons the functions, because it don't happens anything if i click the button on my gamepad to configure. I got the newest software for my gamepad. What should i do?? Huh
Which plugin do you use?

maccidonaldi

do you mean what version of dolphin?
No, pad plugin (look Settings -> Plugins tab)
I suggest downloading xpadder or using njoy.

maccidonaldi

thanks it worked! i've downloaded njoy Angel

semose

(12-07-2009, 04:06 AM)maccidonaldi Wrote: [ -> ]thanks it worked! i've downloaded njoy Angel

Sorry for the newbie question, but I can't get njoy to work with my logitech dual action controllers. I have two, and the only way I've been able to get one to work is by mapping the keyboard keys in the wiimote plugin to my gamepad with joytokey.

njoy does recognize my key pressed when I map the buttons in the config screne, but when I go to play, none of the buttons work. Also tried with a madcats xbox usb controller, same deal. also have all 4 ports set to standard controller in the gamecube menu, if it makes a difference. also running release 4643 of dolphin.

What am I missing?