Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Wiimote Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SmUNS

Hello! I've been using dolphin with my pc and I recently got a bluetooth adapter. It is this. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GVD1JWF/ref...UTF8&psc=1
I managed to sync the wiimote (which is offical) with my pc, having it rumble and show 1 light on the controller. All of my inputs do nothing though, and all games I play show a message that reads "lost connection! press a on your wii remote" Anyone know what I can do?
Usually, you have to press buttons 1 & 2 simultaneously on the WiiMote. I don't remember if you have to do this with simply Dolphin open, or if it has to be after a game is launched.

You could also try using it in passthrough mode to see if it works fine. Most PC BT adapters will have some kind of problem in passthrough mode, but those that work, do so beautifully, as if you were using an actual Wii.

SmUNS

(01-17-2019, 02:57 AM)themanuel Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, you have to press buttons 1 & 2 simultaneously on the WiiMote.  I don't remember if you have to do this with simply Dolphin open, or if it has to be after a game is launched.

You could also try using it in passthrough mode to see if it works fine.  Most PC BT adapters will have some kind of problem in passthrough mode, but those that work, do so beautifully, as if you were using an actual Wii.

I'm having another issue aside from that. I'm not sure the dolphinbar is even powering on. There is no exact indication. Is this how it is standard on android? i'm just not really sure because I couldn't find anything else online. I tested it with just a plain wall socket and it turned on. I'm just unsure at this point.