Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade Chronicles Having Audio Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dafrox

First time poster here. So i accidently unplugged my headphones out of my pc, and since it's my only audio output, dolphin cut out the sound entirely. Pretty normal, except now whenever i restart the game, the voices and sound effects are considerably lower level than the music. Some of them are cut out entirely. This shouldn't be that big of a problem, exept xenoblade doesn't allow to change voice clips or music volume. Does anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Have you reset your PC? What are your Audio setting?

Dafrox

(01-07-2019, 10:52 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you reset your PC? What are your Audio setting?

Yes I did, but nothing changed.

As for audio setting: Xaudio2, DSP HLE Emulation, Audio Stretch Enable, 80ms buffer Size (The Default Settings)

I also tried other games (Smash bros. Brawl, Kirby Air Ride and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance) and they all have this problem as well. 

I've also upgraded dolphin to the latest verion and i still have this problem
I mean, this isn't something that Dolphin can particularly break? Maybe it's set to surround sound or something and if you don't have all the speakers, sounds that go over everything (like music) are louder than things that come from a direction (voices?)