Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Advice on Wii Remote please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, happy 2019 to you!

I had a wii years ago and suddenly wanted to try Mario Galaxy 2 again, but I sold my console back then...

I've got SMG running, but am struggling with the keyboard (cant go forwards or backwards!) so I am thinking of getting a "proper" copy of a wii remote plus with nunchuck.
See this one
https://goo.gl/sj9ZtV

Would that work? In the Dolphin guides section it recommends getting a console, remote and nunchuck (i'd prefer not to get a console, just remote and nunchuck)

Thanks, have fun tonight!
Mark.
A controller with a nunchuk is a good idea, considering it will connect with Bluetooth. However, IR and motion controls can be tricky.
Suepr Mario Galaxy is a pain in the butt for the few motion based stars, but overall works okay on standard controllers and keyboard.
(01-01-2019, 07:14 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Suepr Mario Galaxy is a pain in the butt for the few motion based stars, but overall works okay on standard controllers and keyboard.

Hi all  thanks for the responses. 
I have bought a Mayflash

Mayflash W010 Dolphin Bar - Wireless Wii Remote Sensor for USB a d a wii plus remote and nunchuck  
I read many have had success getting this to work... I'll find out on Thursday  hopefully . 
Thanks 
Mark