Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how to patch wiimmfi game on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to patch wiimmfi game on dolphin i need doing this i can't find a way to do it Huh
Use the official Wiimmfi Patcher for the Homebrew Channel and when it says to insert a disc you go to File > Change Disc and insert the disc for the game you want to play offline.
(12-30-2018, 02:28 PM)SCOTT0852 Wrote: [ -> ]Use the official Wiimmfi Patcher for the Homebrew Channel and when it says to insert a disc you go to File > Change Disc and insert the disc for the game you want to play offline.

How do i put Wiimmifi inside my wii i can't put an sd card 
Isn't there a patcher you can just run on your PC to patch the ISOs?
(12-30-2018, 06:59 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a patcher you can just run on your PC to patch the ISOs?

Just for mario kart wii
I patched Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with a desktop patcher a while back.
You don't have to put the Wiimmfi Patcher on the virtual SD card, simply putting it in your Games folder and running it is fine.
(12-31-2018, 07:59 AM)SCOTT0852 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to put the Wiimmfi Patcher on the virtual SD card, simply putting it in your Games folder and running it is fine.

How do i do that. It not a wad