Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unable to resolve write/read address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chaoslight125

Im playing through Radiant Dawn for the second time, and I'm at the final chapter about to enter the end stages of the game, however when I am about to select my units for the final chapters I get a series of unable to resolve read/write errors and a few Intcpu: unknown instruction errors. I am running a few cheats but nothing new from my first playthrough so I don't think that is the reason but I could be wrong. I'd love to be able to finish the game so if anybody has any ideas on how to fix it that would be very much appreciated.

chaoslight125

Is there some information I could list to make this easier to solve? Let me know.

Thanks
If you unlock too many characters, the game runs out of RAM in Dolphin (lol, I know) and we're not 100% sure why. if you change the emulated CPU clock to 6%, it can sometimes take long enough to load that the game automatically clears space and can get past the issue. After that the game will be fine.

chaoslight125

Thats a pretty funny error haha. I tried what you said and the game seems to be fine now. Many Thanks!