Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 0 - How can I change the disk ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

satchii

Hi people.

I've been playing this amazing game but I've got a problem now, I've just got the end of the first disc and I was asked to change the disk in "my Gamecube".

When I started playing I saw it has 2 discs but I thought I would be asked to save the game after the first disc end and I could load the second disc with Dolphin and simply load the save game....but sadly the game doesn't work in this way Undecided

Is there a way to continue or it is the end of line for me? Huh
Emulation -> Change Disc
There is a way. When the game ask you to "Change the disk". Click on Emulation, Change Disk. Then double click on the "Second disk of the game". And wait while is being loaded.

neilkevins

Thanks for giving us the way by which we get ripped of by the problem.I personally facing much problem related these but your blogs help me move on.
Thanks to all out there.

wreinmicheal

(12-06-2009, 04:04 AM)satchii Wrote: [ -> ]Hi people.

I've been playing this amazing game but I've got a problem now, I've just got the end of the first disc and I was asked to change the disk in "my Gamecube".

When I started playing I saw it has 2 discs but I thought I would be asked to save the game after the first disc end and I could load the second disc with Dolphin and simply load the save game....but sadly the game doesn't work in this way Undecided

Is there a way to continue or it is the end of line for me? Huh

Sorry satchii....Tried to get the information but unfortunately found nothing. I will definitely post to you,if there is any way to fix this problem.

Thanks.