Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Keyboard causing Dolphin to hang for 1+ minute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Afro Gunsou

I went to launch Dolphin today and noticed it took a very long time to open where it did not the last time I used it. After digging around and looking at the logs I eventually found out that on opening Dolphin, as well as other places like controller config, that it's hanging for 40~ seconds at a time on steps that are looking at my keyboard. Dunno if there's anywhere else I could look for a more detailed explanation of what's happening.

Code:
15:03:992 Translation.cpp:149 E[COMMON]: Error reading MO file 'C:\Program Files\Dolphin/Languages/en_US/dolphin-emu.mo'
15:04:037 ControllerInterface\ControllerInterface.cpp:194 N[SI]: Added device: DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
15:44:163 ControllerInterface\ControllerInterface.cpp:194 N[SI]: Added device: XInput/0/Gamepad
Code:
15:44:388 FileUtil.cpp:738 I[COMMON]: GetSysDirectory: Setting to C:\Program Files\Dolphin/Sys/:
15:44:419 ControllerInterface\ControllerInterface.cpp:194 N[SI]: Added device: DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse
16:24:559 ControllerInterface\ControllerInterface.cpp:194 N[SI]: Added device: XInput/0/Gamepad
16:24:596 FileUtil.cpp:738 I[COMMON]: GetSysDirectory: Setting to C:\Program Files\Dolphin/Sys/:

I also unplugged my keyboard and opened Dolphin and it came up immediately. Keyboard is Corsair K55.
This is happening in the version I am using (7503) as well as the stable version and most recent dev version.

Any idea what I can do about this?