Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shadow the Hedgehog Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried OpenGL and D3D11, but both cause crashes in Glyphic Canyon at the exit of the temples. Usually the first temple crashes, but sometimes it's the 2nd or 3rd. Also, the crashes tend to be triggered by jumps and I can't always get around it because you need to jump to get to pullies or springs.

I also have the recommended settings for the game and Dolphin 5.0-9224.
Can you show me exactly where it's crashing and perhaps some logs/error messages if it's crashing?
https://dumptext.com/A7fJW9dN

I had the audio off because the crash noise is terrible, in case any errors are audio related.

Also, there seem to be strange DVD error, I dumped the game so that could be why?
I wonder if your dump is good? What's the MD5 of the disc dump?
It's: c93225c1a4f1fa4aad5d1dd330293c1a
Dump matches the md5 on gametdb for the PAL version of the game.
(12-24-2018, 11:47 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Dump matches the md5 on gametdb for the PAL version of the game.

I know, I'm using the PAL version.
That's honestly kinda important. Unfortunately I have no clue why it's breaking.
I wonder if you´re using any cheats (including widescreen and 60 FPS if available). Turn then off if you haven´t.
You can try turning off MMU to see where the invalid reads are coming from.

Edit: I've played through all of Glyphic Canyon 3 times on PAL version this morning and no crashes. I'm assuming it's something on your end now.
Pages: 1 2