Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator Crashes for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IkaMusumeRoxie

I was Playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl on my Dolphin Emulator, and, sometimes The Emulator crashes and closes automatically for no reason, and Windows doesn't allows me for send error report while the Emulator crashes and close automatically.

I have the Version 4.0.2. and I installed a mod for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and the mod is called: "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Refined" with the virtual SD Card by booting the Minus Launcher, unlike Project M, SSBB Refined haves some glitches on Dolphin Emulator, and the emulator crashes and closes automatically for no reason.

Somebody please help me to fix the problem.

Thank you

P.S. Don't ask me if I go to upgrade to 5.0. version, because, My PC isn't compatible, and is 32-bit systems. The latest version is only compatible for 64-bit systems.
(12-07-2018, 02:09 PM)IkaMusumeRoxie Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Don't ask me if I go to upgrade to 5.0. version, because, My PC isn't compatible, and is 32-bit systems. The latest version is only compatible for 64-bit systems.

Then we can't help you. You're free to use whatever version of Dolphin you want, but here in the forums we only provide support for the latest stable version (currently 5.0) or the latest development versions...
How do you expect us to fix your issue if you can't even use a build that would potentially have the fix?