Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox One Controller will not connect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently upgraded my pc and had to reinstall Dolphin onto it. I got all my games loaded in and now I am trying to connect my controller but when I select Controllers -> Standard Controller -> Configure -> XInput/0/Gamepad it will not detect it. I know the controller is detected in windows because when I press the xbox button it pops up the Microsoft edge window. When I checked my drivers to see if it was a problem there it showed that nothing was wrong?

Is there a way to fix this?
When you say it doesn't detedt the controller, do you mean that XInput/0/Gamepad doesn't show up? Or that when you try to register a button it doesn't "see" the button being pressed?

Is this happening in the latest 5.0 dev build, or 5.0 stable?

What controller are you using?
(12-06-2018, 02:37 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]When you say it doesn't detedt the controller, do you mean that XInput/0/Gamepad doesn't show up? Or that when you try to register a button it doesn't "see" the button being pressed?

Is this happening in the latest 5.0 dev build, or 5.0 stable?

What controller are you using?

It is not registering a button being pressed. And this is happening on 5.0
What game are you trying to play? Does it show any input in the config window?
(12-06-2018, 06:49 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What game are you trying to play? Does it show any input in the config window?

I'm just trying to play my gamecube games. It does not show any input in the config window but the xinput option pops up and I consistently press buttons to get something to pop up on the controller but nothing does. I know the controller is being detected by my computer; when I use this website to test it http://html5gamepad.com/
The way you have that worded makes me suspicious of how you're trying to configure the controller. Just to verify, is this the order you're doing things in?
-Set the drop down to XInput/0/Gamepad
-Click on one of the buttons on the controller screen in Dolphin, lets say "A"
-Press the button on your controller that you want bound to "A", lets say its the controller "A"

Does the controller config screen for setting "A" in Dolphin change to 'Button A' or no?
(12-06-2018, 05:53 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]The way you have that worded makes me suspicious of how you're trying to configure the controller. Just to verify, is this the order you're doing things in?
-Set the drop down to XInput/0/Gamepad
-Click on one of the buttons on the controller screen in Dolphin, lets say "A"
-Press the button on your controller that you want bound to "A", lets say its the controller "A"

Does the controller config screen for setting "A" in Dolphin change to 'Button A' or no?

It does not change anything when I press A on the controller. Like i said i did use the controller before and it worked. It's just a normal xbox one controller plugged in via usb  

lordtazou

Unfortunately, I am having the same issue with my xbox one controllers. I have an PowerA Xbox One EX controller as well as an PowerA mini controller and both do not work via Dolphin.