Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issue with Mario wii controls.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone im new here, and ive run into a little snag, no idea how to get past this point, as i try hitting every button and nothing happens.

im currently running a keyboard ive allso tried with the microsoft sidewinder gamepad, all buttons work except at the location on the screenshot where i cant get the <- -> to do anything to select a world.

here is a screenshot of where im stuck.
[Image: smnp011.png]

allso here are 2 SS of my setup.

[Image: 97179674.png]

[Image: 44632330.png]

Im sure this is some stupid issue, something i overlooked, but for the life of me, i cant figure it out.

in advance, thank you. jed.

ive tried playing with tons of options in there, but nothing worked, currently im running the default dolpin setup.
I would click the Sideways d-pad option.

But I don't know why it would not let you get past that point. Does it just loop? or lock up?
Nope, it's only sideways d-pad option that needs to be enabled (I beleive)
(12-04-2009, 07:42 PM)EnSAn Wrote: [ -> ]I would click the Sideways d-pad option.

But I don't know why it would not let you get past that point. Does it just loop? or lock up?

nothing happens as if im clicking the wrong buttons, but ive been mashin all the directions buttons and everything else to no avail.

maybe im clicking the wrong thing for select? isnt it either up+down or left+right?
(12-04-2009, 09:33 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, it's only sideways d-pad option that needs to be enabled (I beleive)

tried that, and allso tried disabling anything except it. still same issue.

Ransomnote

I also have this issue with it, I have a xbox 360 controller attached though. It's really starting to bug me I've tried several different versions of dolphin to no avail.