Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin doesn’t detect second memory card, game freezes when both cards are inserted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin detects the memory card file in slot a but never on slot b, no matter which one I plug into it. In addition opening certain games will cause the game to freeze after the GameCube intro, skipping the bios entirely will cause the game to not load at all, and inserting the card back in after the intro will cause it to freeze during certain actions, possibly where it’s trying to see the contents on both cards. Also when I have both cards inserted, I cannot delete files on the first card when in the GameCube main menu, and the second card doesn’t show up at all. The program seems to know that something is there, it just refuses to show it, it doesn’t even give me a “There is no card” or “device cannot be used” message, it’s just blank on that one side.

There’s nothing on card B, even after formatting it I still have the issue.

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered in the past, this just doesn’t seem like a common problem.
What version of dolphin are you using?
5.0, newest version.
Use latest -dev- build and try again.
(11-13-2018, 03:48 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Use latest -dev- build and try again.

Thanks  Heart