Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii games keyboard settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which is the best keyboard settings (Wii Remote) for Wii games?
It depends on the game. Different games use the Wii Remote in very different ways.
I can't get working left and right analog stick with Sony PS4 Controller in Call of Duty 3. I can't move. Do i need real Wii Remote and Nunchuk?

Here's my settings:

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

I really want to play this game with PS4 Controller.
I usually use a keyboard and mouse setup for Metroid Prime trilogy, and games that use the IR sensor. For sideways wiimote games I have a keyboard only setup with a pretty simple setup and minimal motion control settings, like tilt and shake.
Which is the best settings for PS4 Controller for Wii games? I don't have any problems with controls in GameCube games only with Wii games. I want to play Need for Speed: ProStreet and Call of Duty 3 for Wii with PS4 Controller or keyboard in Dolphin.
Need for Speed: ProStreet for PC the best graphics and works great with keyboard. Call of Duty 3 works great in PS2 emulator with PS4 Controller.
Usually, if a game I want to play is hard to play by mouse, I try looking it online or in the box if it says somewhere that it is "Classic Controller compatible". By far, most games I tried that use the CC play almost exactly to their PS2/PS3/XBOX/PC counterparts using a normal gamepad.

For example, Sengoku BASARA 2 uses exclusively the Classic Controller, and the way the CC was adapted for the Wii version let's you play with almost the same buttons in the same place you use to play the same game with a PS2/3 controller on its respective console.