Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Bluetooth Passthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I have a problem with setting up the passthrough mode in the newest version of dolphin.I use the 5.0.2341 version without problem,but the other newest version give me the same error : "LIBUSB_ERROR_OTHER".
Somebody can help me to solve this problem?
p.s. i have windows 10 with a csr8510 a10 bluetooth adapter end the libusb installed then used zadig 2.4 to install the library.
Thanks!!
(11-04-2018, 07:19 PM)robykappaz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have a problem with setting up the passthrough mode in the newest version of dolphin.I use the 5.0.2341 version without problem,but the other newest version give me the same error : "LIBUSB_ERROR_OTHER".
Somebody can help me to solve this problem?
p.s. i have windows 10 with a csr8510 a10 bluetooth adapter end the libusb installed then used zadig 2.4 to install the library.
Thanks!!

Nobody know something about this problem??
Your BT Adapter probably is incompatible. BT Passthrough mode is guaranteed to work flawlessly only when using a real Wii Bluetooth Module...
(11-11-2018, 02:27 AM)mbc07 Wrote: [ -> ]Your BT Adapter probably is incompatible. BT Passthrough mode is guaranteed to work flawlessly only when using a real Wii Bluetooth Module...

But why in the older version of dolphin,until the 5.0.2341,my adapter work fine with BT Passthrough?
After this release it stop working.
Is that an exact bisect? Does the very next build not work?
of course, up to version 5.0.2341 the passtrough works perfectly with the BT adapter CSR 8510 A10, all versions after giving the error: "LIBUSB_ERROR_OTHER" ....I tried all the instruction that the passthrough wiki instruction give,also forcing the device....

(11-11-2018, 03:45 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that an exact bisect?  Does the very next build not work?
Bisect checks out - but I have a CSR 8510 A10 and it still works.

https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/d24...2cdbfa249/

I'm guessing you have something improperly configured or left over from the old builds. I'd try a fresh latest dev, make sure you don't whitelist the bluetooth device to the emulated Wii.
(11-11-2018, 07:28 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Bisect checks out - but I have a CSR 8510 A10 and it still works.

https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/d24...2cdbfa249/

I'm guessing you have something improperly configured or left over from the old builds.  I'd try a fresh latest dev, make sure you don't whitelist the bluetooth device to the emulated Wii.

This build doesn't work for me,i tell you how i have configurated my BT dongle:
the old build need Zadig to setup the BT dongle end i have installed Libusbk Driver on device CSR 8510 A10 end dolphin work fine with BT passtrough (i olso installed the usbdk library).
With this settings the new build give me the sound of disconnection of usb device (in windows 10) end then stop the emulation with black screen,when i close the emulation windows give me the sound of connected device.
P.S. Thanks for the help!
Huh

seinfeldfan64

(11-11-2018, 04:03 PM)robykappaz Wrote: [ -> ]Huh

I am experiencing the same issue. Also, had to revert back to an old build.
Pages: 1 2