Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Anyone want to help with edits to the Qt debugger UI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to make some changes that a few of us want, but I don't know how to do things like add new options to the UI or automatically update values. I've started with the Memory Viewer and managed to get a checkbox to appear, but can't correctly use it. I also want to either make memory values directly editable, or have them shift clicked to add to the Search Address + Value boxes.

What I have done is restored the WX style of 2 columns for U32 + Floats and U32 + ASCII. I don't have the ability to add an option box to toggle that though. If I could get an option for it and clean it up, we could commit it.

/edit I managed to do most of this now.
https://github.com/TryTwo/dolphin/tree/M...iewChanges

I'm not sure if all those changes are...stable. Certainly a little hacky, but turn off panic handlers and give it a try. Load into boxes in top right: Shift click to load address under mouse, Crtl click to load value under mouse. Mostly edited UI stuff. Tried a few methods to get it to update without pausing, this uses one of those.