Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I run Shadow the hedgehog and NBA Live series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SpecsĀ 

CPU Ryzen 3 2200g
RAM 16gb 3200ghz
GPU Zotac Geforce GTX 1050ti

I dumped the roms from my own game disks. They were in perfect condition. I can't seem to get NBA Live to be consistant at native. Shadow the hedgehog as well. Is it the emulator or is it the fact my system is underpowered?
You should be ok, your hardware doesn't look bad. For starters, here's some things to try:
-Go to the Nvidia Control Panel, and make sure you have a profile for Dolphin setup to prefer maximum power consumption.
-Go to Windows Power Options and make sure you're in High Performance mode
-Try running the games at Native resolution in Dolphin with no enhancements.
-Try the D3D11 backend with asynchronous ubershaders with the check box for compile shaders before starting
(10-29-2018, 12:03 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You should be ok, your hardware doesn't look bad. For starters, here's some things to try:
-Go to the Nvidia Control Panel, and make sure you have a profile for Dolphin setup to prefer maximum power consumption.
-Go to Windows Power Options and make sure you're in High Performance mode
-Try running the games at Native resolution in Dolphin with no enhancements.
-Try the D3D11 backend with asynchronous ubershaders with the check box for compile shaders before starting

Tried all options. Does not work with NBA. Shadow runs fine
Which NBA Live?
(10-29-2018, 03:38 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Which NBA Live?

NBA Live 2005 isn't setting any special / demanding config options, so I'd generally expect it to run OK. Per this video it did under 4.0.2, though some stutters occur when menus display.

I can't guarantee it will help, but you may want to ensure your settings are still aligned with defaults.
(10-30-2018, 12:45 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]NBA Live 2005 isn't setting any special / demanding config options, so I'd generally expect it to run OK. Per this video it did under 4.0.2, though some stutters occur when menus display.

I can't guarantee it will help, but you may want to ensure your settings are still aligned with defaults.

They are.
Shadow the Hedgehog runs on a Galaxy S6, I really don't know what can't run STH.
(11-10-2018, 04:55 AM)TheGamerPro Wrote: [ -> ]Shadow the Hedgehog runs on a Galaxy S6, I really don't know what can't run STH.

At this point it is NBA 2k5 that is having trouble