Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DolphinIL.exe???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the "how to speed up games" sticky, it mentions using DolphinIL.exe. Uh...how does one acquire this magical file of fast gameness?
it is normally there when download any build
I haven't seen it in the 64bit builds lately, SVN updates seem to suggest that the 64bit build of IL is broken, so try a 32bit build instead. Although in my experience, being able to run the 64bit version on a capable machine is more of a performance than the IL version, but for a given game the world may never know.
64bit speed = 32bit IL speed ;P (or so I think)

And there is one exception from this. Some Wii games need to disable Optimise Quantizers on IL build. This slows down the game
DOLPHINIL.EXE
you can find this file inside the JIT build (isn't important x86 or x64...both the jit build have the dolphinil.exe executables).
But jit is more unstable respect the normal build (the one with dolphin.exe)
@3xistence, JIT stands for regular Dolphin lol

JITIL stands for IL core.

@zephyr8965, all 3xistence wanted to say goes to JITIL.
i didn't think the JITIL version for x64 worked?
Yep, it doesn't. 3xistence... you said it so messy Tongue
Hm...that's odd. I have a DolphinWX build 2195, and build 2845, but neither came with an IL version. I'll check the download section and grab another build, maybe because one wasn't the newest build and the other wasn't one of the standard builds.
If you want the latest revision with the IL build you can download from here
Pages: 1 2