Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Invert Axis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cryoknight

Hi All!

Is there a way to invert the horizontal axis of the right thumbstick?
It would be much easier if, in a 3rd person game, I could push the stick left to look left, like in all first person games.
Try to use a GlovePIE and PPJoy programs. You can create a virtual joystick with inverted axis and set it to use in emulator.

Oehr

i have the same problem (using a real gamecube controller) for the c-stick. though im on a 64bit os(win7), so i cant use ppjoy. and dont tell me to use pinnacle game profiler. that app just sucks!
(12-04-2009, 11:28 PM)Oehr Wrote: [ -> ]i have the same problem (using a real gamecube controller) for the c-stick. though im on a 64bit os(win7), so i cant use ppjoy. and dont tell me to use pinnacle game profiler. that app just sucks!

You can!
The new version of PPJoy (0.85.4) supports 64bit OS!
INFO

Download links:

Download mirror 1
Download mirror 2

Quote:NOTE: before compaining that PPJoy does not load on a 64 bit OS - check that your computer is in Test Signing mode. You MUST see "Test Mode" in the corners of your screen. If not, enable it by running "Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON"

EDIT: I eddited links, they should work now!

cryoknight

Thanks, I'll check PPJoy out when I get back, next week.
PS. Those 3 links are dead. I'll google it Wink

Edit: Ah, they're dead because the forum program appears to have shortened them, which makes links pretty much useless...

cryoknight

Hmm, as far as I can tell, PPJoy doesn't let me remap my 360 controller (using it in win7 x64). The SCAN buttons don't detect any axis or button presses. Does anyone know of something like the Nostromo remapping software, but that can be used for any gamepad? GlovePIE doesn't look like it supports 64-bit windows.
I did get PPJoy installed and running; it just appears to be useless for my usb/wireless 360 gamepad.