Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rabbids Go Home very slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to play Rabbids Go Home (by Ubisoft), and it is incredibly slow and laggy. The audio is also completely screwed up (distorted and choppy). This is not on a not-particularly fast or impressive PC, but all the other games have been running great, so this particular game is the issue.

Does anyone know if Rabbids Go Home is particularly CPU-heavy or is known to run better with certain settings or anything like that? This is my favorite game, so it would be a real shame if I couldn't play it.

Thanks!
Most of the reports that I have found mention a slow down during gameplay. And, the wiki page states that the game just "starts" (hangs after getting past the start screen or main menu).
(10-19-2018, 06:54 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the reports that I have found mention a slow down during gameplay. And, the wiki page states that the game just "starts" (hangs after getting past the start screen or main menu).

I've been fiddling with it a bunch, and I've found that most levels run decently smooth with the resolution and stuff turned down. However do you have any guess as to why the audio is completely distorted, even when the game is running smoothly?