Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with the latest build and twin snakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

killingspreeinkfc

so i tried downloading 5.0-8909 today and emulating twin snakes
didnt touch any settings

everything is alright until something like alert or a gunshot happens which causes terrible performance dips
interesting thing is - i tried using version 5.0-3617 as was suggested by a local guy here who started a thread about "the latest build killing some games" (it was on 02-01-2018) and everything worked good, but as you might guess - codec was green
Try turning off MMU emulation in the game properties page.

killingspreeinkfc

(10-17-2018, 11:59 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning off MMU emulation in the game properties page.

well yeah it helped with dips butttt the codec background is BLUE which isnt very normal
got a fix for that too? wiki says codec problems were solved if i read those correctly but here we are
(10-17-2018, 11:09 PM)killingspreeinkfc Wrote: [ -> ]well yeah it helped with dips butttt the codec background is BLUE which isnt very normal
got a fix for that too? wiki says codec problems were solved if i read those correctly but here we are

Turn off Store XFB Copies to Texture Only to fix that.

killingspreeinkfc

(10-17-2018, 11:25 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off Store XFB Copies to Texture Only to fix that.

yeah it worked
looks like that wiki page needs a bit of editing
thanks guys