Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guitar Hero 3 intro videos weird lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
Found my old Wii-guitars and wanted to play some Guitar Hero.

Booted GH3 and noticed the intro videos have lines all over them, applies to GH Metallica as well.
Tried changing some graphic options but couldn't get rid of them, any ideas?

Also, a completely different question. Does anyone have save file or cheat code to get all songs, I've downloaded a couple of save file that I tried importing but they all failed. Tried converting a .wii file to .bin but didn't help Sad

The lines look like this.

I'm on 5.0-8909

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/TallImpossibleKid
Just a guess, but it may be related to having Anisotropic Filter or Anti-Alieasing enhancement options turned on.
(10-16-2018, 12:52 PM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]Just a guess, but it may be related to having Anisotropic Filter or Anti-Alieasing enhancement options turned on.

Those were the first things I tried turning off completely as well, didn't help unfortunately. 
Maybe the driver is forcing them?
(10-16-2018, 10:10 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the driver is forcing them?

Just checked, both AA and AF is set to Application-controlled.
(10-17-2018, 03:26 PM)e2zippo Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked, both AA and AF is set to Application-controlled.

I´d disable that entirely if possible.
(10-18-2018, 12:03 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]I´d disable that entirely if possible.

I wouldn't (globally).
Yeah no, I really don't want to disable it globally.