Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cannot access cheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SO yeah, apparently I can no longer access any cheats at all while a game is running. I select cheat manager and all i get is the cheat search and not the actual cheats as is expected. All of the cheats and such that I had enabled before are now no longer activated, such as 16:9 aspect ratio codes.
Really? No one?
Wow, thanks... So very very helpful! I appreciate how everyone is beating down the doors here to lend a helping hand! ?
"I have problem. Please Fix. End Of Message."

"Why nobody fix!!???!! WAAAAAA"

If you actually want some help, some details would be necessary.
What version are you using? What game? Does it change for different games? What settings are there? Screenshots may be useful. Have you tried resetting all the setting to defaults and trying again?

The reason why nobody helped is nobody /can/ help with zero information.
You should ask for a refund for the terrible support
Such broken worn out retorts. Did you look at the time that had passed between my posts before you commented or were you just too quick to pat your own back?

Besides, there is no more info required, Cheats, the ability to use them at all in any capacity is simply missing out of the menu, that's it. I'm not sure what else you can want other than the fact I am using Windows10 and have updated to the latest dev version maybe 5 times since this started happening. I made a bug report on the bug tracker because it took almost a month to get any response and all I get is worn out sarcasm like I am the one being a jerk. This is the kind of shit I expect from Retroarch or PPSSPP and not from Dolphin, I thought you guys were better than that, guess I was wrong. The least you could do is be slightly more creative when you choose to attempt, and really badly mind you, to insult someone. I mean, come on, this doesn't even deserve an eye roll! Lol, I can guarantee you it doesn't make you feel any better about yourself either.

https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/11414
Don't act like a dick, and people won't act like a dick to you.

The fun part is this emulation community communication hack works in real life too.
Read the thread there buddy, you and Jonny up there went right to act like a brat, I simply called you out on it, that's all. I'm sorry if I hurt your fee fees but you come at me like that, I call you out on it, simple as that. If you wish to be treated in a civil way, you have to treat others that way too. This is not some foreign concept here. If you just walked up to someone randomly on the street and slapped them in the face, what would you expect? That's right, they would more than likely hit you right back in kind, I know I certainly would. This is no different. You walked in here all high and mighty with that air of smug so many of your ilk have, and then you expect me to what, lay down and offer you my ass? No sir, I defend myself from bullies like you because I can. Unlike many, I rather enjoy putting people like that in their place. I can match wits with the unarmed all day long so why not you get off the GIGANTIC high horse you rode in here on and and show a little civility to your fellow human, a teeny tiny little bit of kindness and compassion goes a LONG way in life in general, not just here on a forum. You have to realize it is a waste of your time, a waste of my time, and it doesn't change anything anyway.

Good? Because if you insist I can go on, but I would rather find out why Dolphin is losing whole menu options instead. Kinda the whole reason I came here in the first place.
You complained that nobody helped you. we're telling you to get a refund for the shitty support.
Again, the same tired old remark from someone whose only desire is to look like an ass, and it's working. Big Grin At least that part is, but this is not a guarantee there isn't someone else out there who isn't a planet-sized douche who could reply in a less neck beard sort of way. lol
Pages: 1 2