Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Games are Crashing upon launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every Time I try and open a Wii Game it will crash with this message(Attachments), I have tried changing drivers but the controllers no longer worked. This is only affecting Wii Games as anything Gamecube works fine. I tried other M and multiple copies of brawl but they all have the same message. Wii Games were working fine until I played some Mario Party with my siblings.
Are you using real wiimotes? If so are you trying to use bluetooth passthrough or no?
Turn off bluetooth passthrough if your adapter doesn't support it or you haven't set it up properly.
(09-22-2018, 04:55 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off bluetooth passthrough if your adapter doesn't support it or you haven't set it up properly.

Can you link me to a guide for it as the wiki wasn't too helpful
(09-22-2018, 02:03 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using real wiimotes? If so are you trying to use bluetooth passthrough or no?

No and no, i haven't even tried using a wiimote but passthrough is enabled
(09-22-2018, 05:06 AM)Solid Meat Snake Wrote: [ -> ]No and no, i haven't even tried using a wiimote but passthrough is enabled

Turn off passthrough in that case.
(09-22-2018, 05:10 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off passthrough in that case.

How would you do that? The wiki only says to get the zadig drivers to set it up
Under controllers select the radio button that says "Emulate" not "Passthrough"
(09-22-2018, 11:19 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Under controllers select the radio button that says "Emulate" not "Passthrough"

I think i may die by forgetting to breathe