Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii System Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like to use homebrews and stuff like that, but when i start a WAD from the system menu, it reload the system menu, and when i'm loading directly the homebrew channel from dolphin, absolutely no homebrews work. Also i have the good network installation, but it seems that i don't have internet, it detect a new update, but it can't do it, and when i want to select region in the wad Region-Select, i says me that i don't have internet.

I'm using a usa wad for system menu, and wii games.

I really don't understand. Huh
If you've installed the system menu through a WAD, rather than using a NAND dump or an online/disc update, you are probably missing some necessary components. Make sure you're on a recent development build of Dolphin, then use Tools > Perform Online System Update to download what you need from Nintendo's update servers.
Oh ! Thanks a lot! I had Ishiiruka dolphin, so i didn't had those tools, everythings work yet!! Just region-select says me that i don't have internet, i'm localized in swiss, don't know if this could have an impact...