Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using cheat codes when
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usually, cheat codes can be applied via the game list, but when running the game directly from a Wii ISO burned to a disc, how can cheat codes be used there?.
Just a side note:
My intention is unlocking all Mario Kart Wii tracks for VS races when using a friend's computer.
You could use Tools > Cheats Manager.

(I wonder... is Dolphin not able to show burned discs in the game list? I recall DolphinWX being able to, but I've never tested it, and I don't know if DolphinQt supports it.)
Did You burn the ISO file directly to the disc (e.g. using ImgBurn or similar) or did you burn a regular data disc with the ISO file inside (e.g. you can browse the disc with a file explorer and see the ISO file inside it)? AFAIK you can only see the disc in the game list if you did the latter (and that's the case even in the old DolphinWX GUI)...
(09-13-2018, 11:07 PM)mbc07 Wrote: [ -> ]Did You burn the ISO file directly to the disc (e.g. using ImgBurn or similar) or did you burn a regular data disc with the ISO file inside (e.g. you can browse the disc with a file explorer and see the ISO file inside it)? AFAIK you can only see the disc in the game list if you did the latter (and that's the case even in the old DolphinWX GUI)...

DolphinWx gui has an option to list the drives' game in the list (as in a disc that you can't browse files with a file explorer) although it seems to have been broken at some point along the way (I'd guess one of the gamelist rewrites) fwiw it works on 5.0 with a gamecube burnt disc

[Image: BHFkfdu.jpg]
Sorry, the post title was not posted completely.
Let's see whether I can edit my original post.

Edit: No, I can't. But while I am writing this, I can still edit this post.