Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WASAPI not working with bluetooth audio device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to use the WASAPI audio backend for lowering latency on my bluetooth headset, but enabling the option only seems to work for audio devices plugged in with USB, HDMI, 3.5mm, etc. while having it enabled with my bluetooth headset just hangs the emulator. As soon as I turn them off the emulator begins to work again, but is there any solution, or is this just a flaw of Dolphin? I am using the 'generic bluetooth driver' as my adapter's drivers don't work on Windows 10.
Does any other software try to send audio over the Bluetooth headset? Because it might be interfering with the WASAPI Exclusive Mode.
(08-30-2018, 03:23 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Does any other software try to send audio over the Bluetooth headset? Because it might be interfering with the WASAPI Exclusive Mode.

No, nothing seems to be interfering, and I have the 'allow exclusive access' setting enabled in windows' sound settings.