Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Preventing WAD not signed by Nintendo message from appearing every time in netplay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friends and I have been using Dolphin to play VC N64 games online such as Super Smash Bros and Mario Party 2. But on the latest developer builds, the "This WAD hasn't been signed by Nintendo. Continue to import?" message appears every time we start the games on netplay even though we all have the wads installed to our NANDs. With 2 players, clicking yes on the message quickly and getting the game running isn't a big deal. But with 3 or 4 people, it can be a hassle making sure everyone's ready to click yes at the same time, otherwise everyone gets stuck with a black screen.

We dumped our VC games years ago with BootMii and ShowMiiWads. Would redumping our VC games with a newer program make the message disappear in netplay?
(08-25-2018, 09:53 AM)Blacknite08 Wrote: [ -> ]Would redumping our VC games with a newer program make the message disappear in netplay?

Yeah. I was in the same boat a while back. I think I used bluedump-mod.

Alternatively, I think you can uncheck "Use panic handlers" in the interface settings to stop the message from popping up. Keep in mind that would prevent all error messages from showing.
I already had panic handlers disabled and the message still shows up regardless.
We could just disable it on netplay, it seems most/if not all wads are unsigned, making the check useless
I got this annoying pop message as well. How do i get rid of it?
It would be nice to be able to choose not to see this message every time you launch wiiware games from the games list.
There is an ini command to suppress the check but I forgot what it is and don't have my computer at hand.
Look inside the dolphin.ini file and perhaps you already have it there, and all you need is to set it to true.

Edit:
It's actually in another recent thread and you can see it here.
Thanks. I saw it.