Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ALT Tabbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so every time i alt tab the game im playing starts stuttering the game is super mario sunshine i wish i could provide more info but im super new to this and i dont know how any help is appreciated
Is there just a delay between switching windows? If so then you'll want to disable exclusive fullscreen probably.
Windows thread scheduler silently gives higher priority to the threads belonging to the active window/app
its the actual game itself when i alt tab back both the audio and game are stuttering and i have to close dolphin and re start it back up
(08-22-2018, 10:54 AM)deku Wrote: [ -> ]its the actual game itself when i alt tab back both the audio and game are stuttering and i have to close dolphin and re start it back up, if i dont alt tab at all the game runs smoothly for the duration i play it, but if i alt tab once the whole game is now stuttery from that point on
so I've done some testing and after updating the alt tabbing doesn't cause stutter anymore and it seems that opening SLOBS(streamlabs OBS) causes the stutter now
(08-22-2018, 12:05 PM)deku Wrote: [ -> ]so I've done some testing and after updating the alt tabbing doesn't cause stutter anymore and it seems that opening SLOBS(streamlabs OBS) causes the stutter now

Yeah, dolphin doesn't work well with OBS