Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: bi-weekly svn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
soon 3 weeks for the by-weekly release....

no comment

cmccmc

They didn't see anything special about the latest builds so they didn't release a bi-weekly. Deal with it.
lol just try out any compile, it's the same.
If you really want to know what are the devs up to with the emulator, check out the google code page and download the revision you find interesting to test.
I know everything that, it is by principle
Whoops didn't read your username, welcome back.
Devs seem to be too busy on the opcodes and LLE thing, they probably want to finish it before making a release.

cmccmc

Ok CacoFFF seems to know who you are but I have no clue so... WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

stgn

There is no release because there is not much new for end users.

cmccmc

we already said that.
CacoFFF thank you, that's what I thought, but the team should not announce release date if it does not meet what it says

& stgn, what do you mean by that? the by-weekly version is supposed to promise a new and improved version and especially stable, I know we can download the svn Molykeia on, but they are only not completed version, the less interesting for testing

(thanks google translate, sorry for possibles errors)
While I agree there's little point of releasing the bi-weekly build when there's little new to notice for the users, I think they should at least post a message (for the people who doesn't follow the project that close and only checks once every second week).
Pages: 1 2 3