Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sensor bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nerdy

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

Anyway this is my question and I did google before asking but got no definite answer, If I sync a wiimote to my pc and turn on my Wii so the sensor bar receives power will I get the pointer on dolphin?

(Yes I know I could use my Wii but with a hdtv the picture is terrible hence why I use dolphin to run my games that I legally own as the picture is actually playable)
(08-19-2018, 10:18 AM)Nerdy Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

Anyway this is my question and I did google before asking but got no definite answer, If I sync a wiimote to my pc and turn on my Wii so the sensor bar receives power will I get the pointer on dolphin?

(Yes I know I could use my Wii but with a hdtv the picture is terrible hence why I use dolphin to run my games that I legally own as the picture is actually playable)
Yes, that works fine. You can even use 2 candles. As long as the Wiimote can see 2 IR lights it's fine

Nerdy

(08-19-2018, 10:21 AM)Xharos Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that works fine. You can even use 2 candles. As long as the Wiimote can see 2 IR lights it's fine

Candles lol can never take that seriously also thanks for fast reply Big Grin I’ll use safer option of a sensor bar.