Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Netplay problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yatosmash

Hello, guys. So me and my friend felt like playing Skylanders Spyro's Adventure again and tried if it was possible to play it on Dolphin and connect the Portal (from Skylanders Giants) via usb. Basically we found out that in fact it was possible with the help of the Program Zadig. Now we tried to play it together through Netplay, but as the title already says we cant really get it to work. We both mainly use Dolphin 5.0 but tried different versions and builds which all showed some issues Im now just gonna list.

Dolphin 5.0: Portal and Controller works just fine, but the game only supports Wii Controllers which arent supported in 5.0s Netplay.
Latest Development Build of Dolphin (5.0-8592): Portal and Controller works just fine, until you boot the game up in Netplay, where the Portal isnt recognized anymore.
Dolphin 4.0.2 and some builds that came after it: Controller and Portal works fine, but Netplay doesn't seem to work at all (we cant connect to each other).

Hope sb can help
Not sure that USB stuff like this is supported in netplay.
I can forward that to - I'm absolutely sure USB hardware is not supported on netplay. It's literal hardware.