Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BT Dongle update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AgoustBolchz

Hi everyone,

My generic CSR 4.0 is loosing connection with the wiimote 1 after 10 minutes of gameplay and the second one disconnects automatically after a game boot (both real 1st party wiimote connected with Toshiba stack). 1) Can anyone help me fix this? If not, I will buy a new BT dongle.

That leads me to point 2: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...assthrough

The BT passthrough compatibility list has been updated for the last time on July the 7th. Sadly the three fully compatible BT dongles (Sena UD100, Azio 201 and IOGear 421) are out of the market. The upgraded version from IOGear, the 521, is less compatible (?!?!?!?!?! WHY god). Has anyone been using the Azio 401? That upgraded version's info in the compatibility list is blank so any info regarding its stability and the ability to remember pairings would be really helpful since I don't want to buy without knowing first.

Thank you very much!

patters1978

In the same situation

Currently using a asus bt400 and in Mario Galaxy 2 it crashes saying to much data or something.
Like you have looked at the wiki but sadly only fully working available device is the Sena UD100 which apparently is a nightmare to install drivers on windows 10? Unsure and looks like a rather large usb device for a sff build.

I’ve read loads of threads and basically it’s pot luck ppl have gotta keep trying and update the wiki I guess

patters1978

On another note I was wondering if the

Intel dual band ac2760

Would work with on a desktop?

https://m.banggood.com/Mini-WiFi-802_11n...pBEALw_wcB
(09-24-2018, 06:23 PM)patters1978 Wrote: [ -> ]On another note I was wondering if the

Intel dual band ac2760

Would work with on a desktop?

Do you mean ac7260? If so should be one of the better adapters, works great with passthrough according to the wiki.
Just to make clear, adapters with ? ? ? on the table doesn't necessarily mean they're incompatible, we simply have limited information about them. They might work well or might not work at all...