Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change ingame files for mario kart wii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know it's possible to change ingame files since you can switch get custom tracks on dolphin. But how do I access the ingame files so I can change them? Thanks. I have tried googling and searching but I may search wrong or I am just blind.
(08-13-2018, 10:30 AM)Syimn Wrote: [ -> ]So I know it's possible to change ingame files since you can switch get custom tracks on dolphin. But how do I access the ingame files so I can change them? Thanks. I have tried googling and searching but I may search wrong or I am just blind.

In Dolphin, right click on the game and select properties. From there, there should be a filesystems tab that gives you access to all the game's files so that you can extract them. Alternatively I believe programs like WiiScrubber or even just mounting the ISO on windows file browser will allow you to access the game files.
(08-14-2018, 06:59 AM)Silent Hell Wrote: [ -> ]In Dolphin, right click on the game and select properties. From there, there should be a filesystems tab that gives you access to all the game's files so that you can extract them. Alternatively I believe programs like WiiScrubber or even just mounting the ISO on windows file browser will allow you to access the game files.

Mounting the ISO will not work, since GameCube/Wii discs use a type of file system that Windows doesn't support. The other options you described work, though.
(08-14-2018, 06:59 AM)Silent Hell Wrote: [ -> ]In Dolphin, right click on the game and select properties. From there, there should be a filesystems tab that gives you access to all the game's files so that you can extract them. Alternatively I believe programs like WiiScrubber or even just mounting the ISO on windows file browser will allow you to access the game files.

Oh, sorry for late reply. Thank you!!