Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mortal kombat deadly alliance bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i configure the game and the game go really well all is perfect but the game freeze after few time my pc is amd 5000+ x2 3gig ram and gf 8600gts my sound card is x fi did is true that x di got probleme with this emu or a better to use my integral hd audio sorry my english thx before

cmccmc

Im going to retype that so it's easier for me to read
(04-10-2009, 08:39 AM)jontcold Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance and after a few matches the game froze. Is there anyway to fix this?

SYSTEM SPECS
Amd 5000+ x2
3 gb's of RAM
nVIDIA GeForce 8600 gts
Not all games are compatible with dolphin Sad
It's actually a known issue. Both Deception and Deadly Alliance are prone to random freezing.

LOL cmccmc, you really hate this bad english stuff! Wink
Have you guys any info about fixing this freeze issue from deception /deadly alliance mortal kombat's? I know that its because multicore functioning of dolphin for these games. Is maybe any newer revision than 4525 fixed this? Deception is playable, I beat konquest mode on 4525 with only 2 freezes in all and beat 2 times arcade mode. For DA situation is different, my every attempt to beat arcade mode ends in game freeze.