Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Oppo f7 white screen in vulcan mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i use vulcan mode in resident evil 4 in gamecube dolphin in my oppo f7. It turns black and white background.. how do i fix this? pls help..
Either don't use Vulkan or get a better device (one that isn't a phone). Those are the only options for avoiding that problem.
(08-07-2018, 08:39 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Either don't use Vulkan or get a better device (one that isn't a phone). Those are the only options for avoiding that problem
 Even vivo v9 also appears whit screen also in vulkan i dont what phone should i use. Oppo f7 is one of the most good processor to day
(08-07-2018, 11:03 PM)DanEdward Wrote: [ -> ] Even vivo v9 also appears whit screen in vulkan i dont know what phone should i use. Oppo f7 is one of the most good processor to day
There is no phone that lets you render Resident Evil 4 correctly with Vulkan.
(08-07-2018, 11:15 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]There is no phone that lets you render Resident Evil 4 correctly with Vulkan.

The latest adreno drivers claim support for dual-source blending (the feature that RE4 requires) - but rending is *completely* broken for everything for me. So one step forward, two steps back.
I wouldn't even post that.

Users are totally going to take the first half of your comment and run with it
It's even worse for me where I don't have dual source blending but I can see some graphics Sad