Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with SD card/Snes9x GX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Slitten

Hello!

I've put some homebrew and Snes9x GX on Dolphin's SD card image and copied the Snes9x GX DOL to my ROM folder.
When I run Snes9x GX I can play any game or demo or homebrew just fine - however, this only works the first time I try.
Any subsequent launches of Snes9x GX will not only crash Snes9x GX but also Dolphin.
I believe this is due to sd.raw becoming corrupted after first launch, as I can still mount the image, but accessing some files on it is impossible.
For example: settings.xml is inaccessible to any program I've tried. Trying to cat settings.xml results in 'stat: File exists'.
Windows tells me I need to repair the disk image.

I've uploaded an image of my sd.raw (containing only open source and homebrew) here:

https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/ZFH13T2F/file.html

The image works fine as is for me, but becomes corrupted after launching Snes9x GX and playing the included demo.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just hitting a bug in Dolphin's SD card code?
I'm guessing you're hitting a bug in Dolphin's emulated SD card code, I can't imagine it being anything else... or maybe SNES9x GX is able to corrupt SD cards.