Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Vulkan: When opening the Graphics menu, Dolphin reloads shaders and sometimes crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the title says. When I'm using Vulkan and I open the graphic options menu while a game is running, Dolphin will say that the graphic options have changed and reload the shaders, and sometimes it crashes while doing this. This does not happen on DX11 or OpenGL.

I'm using the latest SVN. My GPU is a GTX 1070 and I'm using W10. Is this normal behaviour?
I can't reproduce this issue. Can you post pictures of your graphic settings?
Ideally, post one before booting the game, and after booting it (if Dolphin doesn´t outright crashes, that is).

The changed options should appear in bold.
(08-06-2018, 12:34 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reproduce this issue. Can you post pictures of your graphic settings?

(08-06-2018, 01:48 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Ideally, post one before booting the game, and after booting it (if Dolphin doesn´t outright crashes, that is).

The changed options should appear in bold.
I recorded a video. It takes me a few tries in the video, because it doesn't always happen. Also, I think it may only happen the first time I open the graphics menu during the session? Not sure.
https://youtu.be/k3j9tMRMz4I
I'm using the latest Dolphin Version - 5.0-8516, and I've experienced the exact same issue.
Update: I've just accidentally confirmed that this also happens on Linux. Dolphin just did this to me on Ubuntu.
[Image: vyvmeHT.png]