Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DJ Hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

danibarat

I have a warning when I start this game. The warning say: Unkown device: /dev/usb/oh0/46d/a03
Maybe you can continue to play or maybe the game will freeze.
This appear:http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/...9599720378 and after a few seconds it disapear and the Dolphin.exe observe an error.
So this is my problem. Thank you for trying to solve this problem!
My config is: OS: Microsoft Windows XP
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7750 2.7 GHz Socket
Memory: 2GB
Graphics card: Ati Radeon HD 4650 1GB
I use Dolphin 4623(?)

knithe

The mine is the same, the game crashes after showing the design of the table, someone already made the plugin to control the table? Sorry the English I am Brazilian and I'm using google to translate.
try another bulid or change your config
(12-03-2009, 12:42 AM)corotta Wrote: [ -> ]try another bulid or change your config

ya it Crashes after showing the little turn table.. ill try older versions

Older versions dont work. Maybe it needs an Ini update or something
it doesn't have required devices emulated yet

berisberis

(12-01-2009, 02:54 AM)danibarat Wrote: [ -> ]I have a warning when I start this game. The warning say: Unkown device: /dev/usb/oh0/46d/a03

Same happened to me with beatles rockband... you just have to disable "use panic handlers" in the config (general tab)
Is there any way to play this game without turntable?If not, is there or will there be any emulated extension for Wii Remote plugin, like it has Guitar Hero 3 Guitar extension?