Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Desync on Netplay while playing SSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MarOnic

Hi, first time posting here. I made an account because I'm having an issue with Netplay. Me and my friend are using Netplay to play the Subspace Emissary on SSBB, and it was working fine until my internet went down. We still have our progress saved, but since then, it doesn't seem to work anymore. We can still connect and we can still play the game and everything is fine for the first few minutes, but then, thats when things start to happen. What I see on my screen, my friend doesn't see on his screen. Like I might just be standing or running, but on his screen, I'm falling off of the stage. Another example, my friend grabs me on his screen, but on my screen, he falls off of the stage. This makes it unplayable. I've been reading many different threads and forums about this issue and I can't seem to find a solution. I've been experimenting with this for a few hours now and just can't get it. If someone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it. If you need any information about the settings I may have enabled or disabled, I can provide that. Thanks in advance.
There have been a lot of fixes implemented for Netplay in the latest dev build. You and your friend should get latest dev build and try again.

MarOnic

(08-04-2018, 12:17 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]There have been a lot of fixed implemented for Netplay in the latest dev build. You and your friend should get latest dev build and try again.

I can't believe it took me hours of thinking and changing settings, for nothing, when all I had to do was get the latest version. I feel so dumb lol. But thank you so much regardless! Everything works flawlessly now!