Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Missing textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first issue: I can't seem to get City Folk working perfectly on build r4525, I'm getting this issue:

[Image: dolphinnotexturejpg.jpg]
The bus is untextured.

[Image: dolphinnotexturejpg2.jpg]
The bus stop is untextured.

There are even more objects ingame that suffer this issue, such as cliffs that flicker between having a texture and being a plain colour, and the floor of interiors is always a plain colour (so I can't tell what carpet I'm using). I've seen gameplay videos of people playing it on Dolphin without these issues.

I've tried more recent builds like r4631 but for some reason wiimote input doesn't work so I can't get past the correct use of wiimote screen. I need to know either the correct settings for getting this working or a specific build which seems to currently work best for City Folk.

I also want to hide the mouse in windowed mode, it only seems to work in fullscreen even when its checked to "always".

My second issue: I'm want to get WiiRd codes working in Dolphin somehow. Tongue
bump

My third issue: I'm trying to get my gamepad to input as the wiimote so I can use its analogue stick to move. It doesn't seem to work in r4525 and doesn't accept any input from gamepads. In r4631 it allowed me to assign gamepad buttons but in-game it didn't work at all anyway.
Does anyone have any input or am I wasting my time?

Earlier builds like r3661 had this game running without any texture problems but at half speed.

Build r4525 runs the game at full speed with missing textures.

Build r4651 runs the game with missing textures at half speed.

It's just getting progressively worse.

MarioMadness

(12-10-2009, 04:47 PM)SolarFlare Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any input or am I wasting my time?

Earlier builds like r3661 had this game running without any texture problems but at half speed.

Build r4525 runs the game at full speed with missing textures.

Build r4651 runs the game with missing textures at half speed.

It's just getting progressively worse.

Didn't notice any missing textures really, but my FPS is a lot slower now then it was before. I Havnt really noticed since I havn't played this game in a few months. But I Do Notice a Big FPS differnce. Since Now i only get about 35-55FPS and before it was 60+% all the time(and I Had to limit my FPS because it was so fast lol)