Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

nydmt

I have a alienware m15x laptop with built-in bluetooth, do i need a IR sensor bar for my wiimote to work properly on my computer?
yes. Lucky you don't need a bluetooth adapter. I have to go buy one tomorrow

LuisR14

no you need a sensorbar Tongue (shame on extreme for confusing ya xD)

nydmt

oTongue i read wrong
does the wii sensor bar use a firewire connection?
(11-30-2009, 02:29 PM)nydmt Wrote: [ -> ]oTongue i read wrong

This should explain things a little better.

hrust001

Hey, man, for a first time set up on the table behind the monitor two candles. When you will start the emulator, move the candles left-right, and you will see that the pointer will be move along the wiimote! I've tested this already on RE Umbrella Chronicles, it really works!!! rev. r4586. Good Luck! Now I go to get a full enjoy of the this game!

nydmt

(11-30-2009, 05:19 PM)Nikolica Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2009, 02:29 PM)nydmt Wrote: [ -> ]oTongue i read wrong

This should explain things a little better.
.....yea but can the sensor bar be plugged into the firewire port on my laptop?

LuisR14

no it doesn't have to be plugged in Smile, just as long as the wiimote sees some infrared light (which fire gives out Tongue)

nydmt

(12-01-2009, 11:30 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]no it doesn't have to be plugged in Smile, just as long as the wiimote sees some infrared light (which fire gives out Tongue)
so i can just place the regular unplugged wii sensor bar on my laptop and play?
(11-30-2009, 02:11 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]no you need a sensorbar Tongue (shame on extreme for confusing ya xD)

I didn't confuse them but i got my words out of order XD
(12-01-2009, 11:34 AM)nydmt Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2009, 11:30 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]no it doesn't have to be plugged in Smile, just as long as the wiimote sees some infrared light (which fire gives out Tongue)
so i can just place the regular unplugged wii sensor bar on my laptop and play?
no it needs some kind of powersource.. Most people buy ones powered on batteries
Pages: 1 2