Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with Save Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

XGPX0001

Hello everyone, my first post so thank you all so much for this EMU!

I have tried downloading various save types etc and tried various ways with the Dolphin app to load Mario Kart Wii saves.. I have the latest version and can run and play the game fine, and its saving my progress apparently as well.

Issue is, when I open the Dolphin folder, or the other 2 in Documents I cannot find any type of save files or ways or where to upload save games to. I tried manually loading a save state in options but it fails and gives me an x64 error and a code.

I have looked on this site and on Google, tons of ways. I can't find any way to upload saves or fix my Mario Kart Wii so everything is unlocked like I had on my actual Wii from my youth.

Appreciate any help and TY guys!
If you have save data in the data.bin format, you can import it in Dolphin using Tools > Import Wii Save.

If you have save data in the loose format (at least two files, one of which is called banner.bin), right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list and pick "Open Wii save folder" to get to the folder where you can put the save data.

XGPX0001

(07-23-2018, 05:36 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you have save data in the data.bin format, you can import it in Dolphin using Tools > Import Wii Save.

If you have save data in the loose format (at least two files, one of which is called banner.bin), right-click on the game in Dolphin's game list and pick "Open Wii save folder" to get to the folder where you can put the save data.

Thank you for your reply! I will look into and try this ASAP. Rolleyes