Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Twilight Princess - Music issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

wiredsonic

Hi there

First of all, I want to say that I'm really impressed with what this emulator has achieved so far. Congratulations to you devs, you guys deserve it.

Well, here's the deal: I've been doing some experiments and got Zelda TP to run fairly good... except it has no music. No matter what options I try, I can't make the game play its musics. (Even the opening one)

So, can anyone give me some directions on how to sort this out? Maybe a sound plugin, or a specific build of the emulator...

And I don't know if this helps but:

- I'm using a x86 Windows
What version of dolphin r you using?

wiredsonic

(12-01-2009, 12:55 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]What version of dolphin r you using?

I've got two: 3972 and 4525, same result on both
Try the newst or go to dsp and make all on or try LLE plugin
Sound should work in even revision 3972, be sure you are using the HLE plugin and not the LLE plugin. Also update to the latest revision since there has been quite a bit of fixes since both those revision, more some from revision 3972 to the latest.

Psythik

I'm getting no music in the Gamecube version of TP either (except in the file load menu). Game otherwise runs great. I'm using build 4525. Tried the LLE plugin but it just gives me a black screen and a bunch of "Failed to Load DSP Rom" errors. Here are my specs:

3.6GHz Core 2 Duo E8400
4GB DDR2 960
512MB ATI HD 4850
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Psythik

Thanks for all the help guys... Undecided
Have you active ENABLE HLE AUDIO? and for some movies Enable other audio throttle.

Psythik

Already tried that, still no music.
the problem is that the music stops as soon as another sound in the emu starts...
seems to be an ucode error...

there can only be one sound at a time.

that's the bug.

it was working once a while back in the past... but i hope it will be fixed soon Smile
Pages: 1 2