Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Super Mario Sunshine] Graffiti Doesn't do Damage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright. Lets dial back the aggressive tone in this thread.

OP, we need current PC specs and Dolphin version used so we can provide better support.

Unfortunately if you're using anything older than 5.0, we can't help you.
Ahh yes, sorry.

As I said, I had no intentions of being hostile. If I appeared as such, I certainly didn't meant to come across as such. I try to rephrase my intentions a bit more carefully then Smile.
(07-16-2018, 10:34 PM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]You should really update your profile. You should not expect people to help you if you provide them with outdated information. Make sure your information is valid before submitting to a question, which should make sense. It only takes about two minutes to update your profile and you only do that if you update your hardware, which could be once every few years?

Through, you did not answer my question on why you filled in an outdated information for your new profile. I am just wondering here. Did you pick 3.0 while 5.0 was already available? Surely you must have known which version of Dolphin you downloaded when you first created your profile? I would be silly to grab the first thing you saw on the internet.

I really mean no offense here. I think most of us here are willing to help you, but you gotta help us by providing us with up-to-date information. It also avoids situations where you are not taken seriously.

I picked the recent stable version that was avaible back then.
(07-17-2018, 04:54 AM)GaroK Wrote: [ -> ]I picked the recent stable version that was avaible back then.

That would have at the very least been 4.0.2, if not quite version five, based on my rough estimates from when you created it. WHich means that even that piece of information on your profile isn't accurate, if you actually did pick the latest version.

I don't think anyone can actually do anything more without more up to date and accurate information.
Pages: 1 2