Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Disconnected By Emulated Software Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i was messing around with dolphin's settings, and i noticed that lowering the CPU Clock Override actually increased the speed and fps of super mario galaxy by an exhilarating amount, I tried the same without it and got the same results, but im using Dx11 and Dolphin 5.0 and i cannot connect a controller or my keyboard or mouse without this error, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Right when i got it to boost  Angry  Angry  Angry
yes, emulating a slower CPU is faster. However it can break anything and everything. Not sure about wiimotes though
(07-09-2018, 12:57 PM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]yes, emulating a slower CPU is faster. However it can break anything and everything. Not sure about wiimotes though

everything works fine but the wiimotes, i had it origanally at 400% override and it worked pristine except some graphical issues, but i dont know if lowering it will cause any glitches or bugs, i actually beat the game with 400% override and without, usually dolphin is very reliable and rarely gives me any trouble.
(07-09-2018, 12:40 PM)hitnrun66 Wrote: [ -> ]Today i was messing around with dolphin's settings, and i noticed that lowering the CPU Clock Override actually increased the speed and fps of super mario galaxy by an exhilarating amount, I tried the same without it and got the same results, but im using Dx11 and Dolphin 5.0 and i cannot connect a controller or my keyboard or mouse without this error, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Right when i got it to boost  Angry  Angry  Angry

i also tried with the dev versions and it works but the pointer wont show up at all
(07-09-2018, 01:39 PM)hitnrun66 Wrote: [ -> ]i also tried with the dev versions and it works but the pointer wont show up at all
It didnt pick up the cursor but i clicked on it and its not showing up
(07-09-2018, 12:40 PM)hitnrun66 Wrote: [ -> ]Today i was messing around with dolphin's settings, and i noticed that lowering the CPU Clock Override actually increased the speed and fps of super mario galaxy by an exhilarating amount, I tried the same without it and got the same results, but im using Dx11 and Dolphin 5.0 and i cannot connect a controller or my keyboard or mouse without this error, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Right when i got it to boost  Angry  Angry  Angry
I fixed the error, i deleted the sysconf files, from all locations instead of reinstalling and voila! it worked! thank you guys anyways for the help  appreciate it.

RoxWerewolf777

Pls help i have the same problem whit fatal frame 4
what do I have to do?
Update to a development version of Dolphin and it should be fixed.

Also, please create new topics instead of bumping ones that are this old.