Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyward Sword DOF Hack Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GavintheGreat0

I've copy and pasted Zariel's DOF hack into the config of Skyward Sword, but when I try to boot up the game, nothing has changed, as if I never added the hack at all. I'm really frustrated and have been trying to fix this for hours. It seems nobody has had this issue before, and I can't find any information on it.
Are cheats enabled in Config > Enable Cheats

GavintheGreat0

(07-09-2018, 09:12 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Are cheats enabled in Config > Enable Cheats
Yes, actually. All of my other gecko codes work fine.
(07-09-2018, 09:18 AM)GavintheGreat0 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, actually. All of my other gecko codes work fine.

Is it really a Gecko code, or is it a projection hack? Projection hacks are no longer supported.

GavintheGreat0

(07-09-2018, 04:40 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really a Gecko code, or is it a projection hack? Projection hacks are no longer supported.

I would assume it's a projection hack. It defenitly isn't a gecko code, and I tried using a gecko DOF hack and it caused insane glitching.
The hack works as a Gecko Code. Someone had previously shared the wrong code. On the US version the Gecko Code to fix DOF is "0257a350 00000000"