Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB - Little sound errors with "Copy EFB to GL texture"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i have a problem with this option in opengl plugin options, when i use "Copy EFB to Ram" the sound is great but when i try to use the "Copy EFB to GL" (hack) option i have little weirds sounds in the brawl matchs. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thank you.
ah...maybe that's also what scratches in Mario Kart Wii and sometimes in NSMBWii...so it only happens with Copy EFB to GL?
i haven't tried OGL still.....
(11-30-2009, 04:31 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]i haven't tried OGL still.....

I have more FPS with this option.

(11-30-2009, 03:45 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]ah...maybe that's also what scratches in Mario Kart Wii and sometimes in NSMBWii...so it only happens with Copy EFB to GL?

Yes, SSBB sound works perfect(no scratches) with Copy EFB to RAM, but not with Copy EFB to GL.

¿Fix for this? ¿Exist?

Thank you.
How come EFB affects sounds?
(11-30-2009, 05:32 AM)fagoatse Wrote: [ -> ]How come EFB affects sounds?

In my case i have scratches and robotic sound in some sound effects (like the short sound of the yellow balloon item in SSBB matchs or a robotic stage theme). It only hapens with "Copy EFB to GL" (hack) option in opengl plugin.
(11-30-2009, 01:56 AM)Dynam0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, i have a problem with this option in opengl plugin options, when i use "Copy EFB to Ram" the sound is great but when i try to use the "Copy EFB to GL" (hack) option i have little weirds sounds in the brawl matchs. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thank you.

FIXED with the new option "Enable Loop Audio Hack". Thanx ayuanx
oh really? I thought that fix was only for games hanging... that's cool though...gonna try it out Smile
NICE NICE NICE.... i was playing with rev 4770... i had scratches ingame.... i changed the option from hack to RAm...
FULL SOUND IN THIS GAME Big Grin Big Grin... everywhere, and no sound bugs left! i am using d9d ^^